- This event has passed.
Muzzleloader Deer Camp
December 2, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - December 5, 2021 @ 3:00 pm$200.00
This camp is intended to give a great experience during deer season. We will be leaving from Patriots Converting at 5pm Dec 2, 2021: 12698 Industrial Blvd, Elk River, MN 55330 and coming back Dec. 5, 2021 at 3pm to the same location.
Cost: $200/Camper, Scholarships available upon request.
Perham Sportsmen’s Club
42825 Harvest Ave
Perham, MN 56573
Campers will need:
- A valid muzzleloader deer tag for unit 241: going to the license dealer, you will need social security number and hunter safety number or mn dnr # from previous hunting or fishing license
- Parent/Guardian permission and signitures on the following liability waivers: FFL liability waiver, FFL media/photo waiver, Covid waiver, Perham Sportsmen’s Club liability waiver.
- Outerwear: warm hats, gloves, bibs, jackets, boots, layered clothing, long johns, sweat pants, hooded sweatshirt, Wool or insulated socks, orange hat, and orange vest
- Extra set of clothes for around the lodge, along with sleeping clothes
- Sleeping bag, pillow, Bible
*If you have a muzzleloader it must be an inline or cap and ball style in order for us to use them. Please contact Ryan Strugar directly if this is the case-Ryan@fishingforlife.org | 218-343-2717
Be ready for action packed adventure:
- Devotions by the fireplace, building friendships, and witnessing Christ through His creation.
- Refresher in firearms safety and safety in how it pertains to deer hunting specifically.
- Cold temperatures on stand and during activities around camp.
- Specific instruction on handling, cleaning, and discharging black powder firearms.
- Instruction on handling harvested deer and some basic processing.
- Lessons on deer anatomy, habits and behavior.
Space is limited, first come, first served.
For any questions/concerns about this camp, please contact:
Specialty Camp Coordinator
If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up here: volunteersignup.org/9XTWK
Ryan will reach out to volunteers prior to the event to confirm.